Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Kansas
- Sunset Zoo: Zoo in Manhattan, Kansas.
- Rolling Hills Zoo: Zoo in Salina, Kansas.
- The first woman mayor in the United States was Susan Madora Salter. She was elected to office in Argonia in 1887.
- Kansas has the largest population of wild grouse in North America. The grouse is commonly called the prairie chicken.
- The world famous fast-food chain of Pizza Hut restaurants opened its first store in Wichita.
- The Jacksons’ Victory Tour, fresh off the success of Michael’s album “Thriller” launched at Arrowhead Stadium in 1984.
|Native Hawaiian and
other Pacific Islander
|Two or more races||–||2.1%||3.0%||9.5%|
|City||Population*||Growth rate**||Metro area|
|2||Overland Park||191,278||10.33%||Kansas City, MO-KS|
|3||Kansas City||152,938||4.91%||Kansas City|
|19||Prairie Village||22,368||4.29%||Kansas City|
**Growth rate 2010–2017
‡Defined as a micropolitan area
Top Tourist Attractions in Kansas City (Missouri) – Travel Guide: Country Club Plaza, Kansas City Zoo, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, National World War I Museum at Liberty Memorial, Steamboat Arabia Museum, The LEGOland Discovery Center, Union Station, Worlds of Fun