Real Estate Tips:
Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In New Hampshire
- Mount Washington Observatory Weather Discovery Center: Observatory in North Conway, New Hampshire.
- Pats Peak: Ski resort in Henniker, New Hampshire.
New Hampshire Facts
- On December 30, 1828, about 400 mill girls walked out of the Dover Cotton Factory enacting the first women’s strike in the United States. The Dover mill girls were forced to give in when the mill owners immediately began advertising for replacement workers.
- Dover was settled in 1623. It is the oldest permanent settlement in New Hampshire.
- The first capital city of New Hampshire was in Exeter.
- Samuel Shelburne of Portsmouth was the first Attorney General of the United States. He was named to the post in 1789.
- The record for the highest wind speed over land in the United States was recorded on Mount Washington April 12, 1934. The wind gust clocked in at 231 miles per hour. This is also the second highest wind speed over land recorded in the world.
|State of New Hampshire|
|Anthem: “Old New Hampshire“|
|Before statehood||Province of New Hampshire|
|Admitted to the Union||June 21, 1788 (9th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Greater Boston (combined and metro)
|•Governor||Chris Sununu (R)|
|•Senate President||Chuck Morse (R)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||New Hampshire Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Jeanne Shaheen (D)
Maggie Hassan (D)
|U.S. House delegation||1: Chris Pappas (D)
2: Ann McLane Kuster (D) (list)
|•Median household income||$73,381|
(French allowed for official business with Quebec)
|Time zone||UTC−05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−04:00 (EDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-NH|
|Latitude||42° 42′ N to 45° 18′ N|
|Longitude||70° 36′ W to 72° 33′ W|
http://www.NewHampshireBeautiful.com – New Hampshire attractions video